Thursday 18 September 2014

Ollie's Learning Reflection

My SOLO Work by Ollie

This week I have been working with Larson and Luca and looking at sport, old sport like rugby, soccer, cricket, hockey tennis and lots of others.
I have done a define , describe, part whole, sequence and compare and contrast maps. My favourite one is the part whole one because you get four parts of your idea and say if this part is missing then………. and so part function is ……....
My goal is to do a map called evaluate and I think it’s going to be really difficult. I like a challenge.
At first when we started SOLO work I thought it was going to be really hard but when I saw Elliot’s work I thought it would be fun and I was right. Now I am up to extended abstract!!
I think I am pretty good at improving. Once you are up to relational you can create something related to your idea. It doesn’t have to be a model. My group made a poster.
On one of the walls in Room 22 is a creating wheel. It has lots of ideas to do instead of a model.

No comments:

Post a Comment