Tuesday 9 September 2014

Anya - Description

Waimairi School Description

Waimairi school has over 500 people in the school and is a great place to learn new things and make new friends.

The Waimairi School library is special because if you want to read a book and you want to be somewhere quiet you can go to the library.The library is a quiet and I  see lots and lots of books.There are also fiction and nonfiction books we also have librarians because if Sue is busy the librarians can help you. I can hear lot of people chattering.



The Waimairi School hall is special because it is a place where you can play games and if you fall over you won’t get hurt.The hall is a useful place and a very open space.



The Waimairi School office is special because if you get hurt you can go into the sickbay in the office there is Sue and Sandra. They are the people that can help you when you need it. There is a staff room. Thats where the teachers eat and there are teachers offices.




The Waimairi School classrooms are special because if you want to work somewhere warm and quiet you can go to the classroom. The classrooms are small and and very colourful.The classrooms are quiet but sometimes noisy.There is always a teacher that can help you.There are lots of children.




The Waimairi School field is special because when you fall over it won't hurt because the grass is soft. The field is a very open space and is very useful. It smells very dirty. I here the wind whistling in my ear. The field reminds me of my backgarden because it is an open space and very useful.


The Waimairi School court is special because not all schools have a court and it is very special because people can play on their scooter and other things. I hear kids screaming because they’re having fun fun fun. I hear the gasping wind catching my face.The court reminds me of the scooter park because there are lots of people playing on their scooter or skateboard and even their bikes.


Overall I think Waimairi school is special because we had things that other schools don't have and because it is a unique school.




By Anya

1 comment: