Thursday 18 September 2014

Elliot's Learning Reflection


My SOLO Work by Elliot Room 22

This week I learnt a lot about early 1900 planes and it involved the Wright Brothers because they were the first people to fly.
One of the things I enjoyed was my maths sheet. It had two different types of grids. It had some questions on measurement and also six objects we had to name which measurement we would use for each one.
Now (19/9/14) I am on my second SOLO Rubric and I am at relational thinking already.
Some of the maps I have done are part whole analysis map, define map, describe map sequence map and a compare and contrast map. I learnt how to use an Evaluate map which is sort of like going to court because you have to have evidence, you have to say how strongly you feel and you have to judge the winning side of the argument.
The two things I am researching from the past on are houses and planes. I am feeling great about the SOLO work because it helps improve my learning.
My next goal to improve is to get up to extended abstract and start a third SOLO rubric. My partners are Joe and Corbin.



No comments:

Post a Comment